Saturday 5th October 2013, 2-6pm
1 Richmond Road, Dalston, London E8 4AA
Free entry – donations welcome
The festival is a celebration of seed. A celebration of the abundance and wonder of nature. A celebration of freedom to nurture and grow the plants you like. A celebration of our ability to work in synergy with nature. A celebration of the opportunity to reclaim and relearn skills in selecting and saving seed that many city dwellers may have forgotten, or never had. A celebration of meeting and learning with other inspired London seed savers.
2pm. Introduction and speakers
4pm Food and drink
5pm Green Kite Ceilidh band
If you have saved seed this year come and be one of the first to make a seed donation to the London Seed bank. If you don’t have seed to donate, don’t feel left out, this festival is for you too!
- Come to celebrate the wonderful world of seed
- hear speakers talking about the importance of seed saving and seed knowledge worldwide
- meet and learn from other growers and seed savers
- eat delicious local fresh vegetarian food
- and celebrate with a fabulous Green Kite Ceilidh band.
Do you have something you’d like to contribute? We’d love you to join us …. help with promotion, songs, art, hands on help at our festival and of course seeds are all very welcome. Contact us at email@example.com